Algorithm to convert any Image to allRGB by smapling randomly:
- sort an array of all 16777216 image positions (x,y) randomely
- loop the positions array and for each position:
- read the pixel color at the position as a reference
- sample N random colors from the available colors list
- for each sample calculate the hypotenuse from the reference color Math.hypot(R - r, G - g, B - b).
- find the nearst color, use it for that position in the output image
- update the list of avalible colors (for practicality in chunks)